Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Wi-Fi problem (Connected without internet)

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 08:04 PM)
Matija_Oblak
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hello.

I have a problem with my S21 ultra when I connect to the internet via any Wifi. No matter what I try it always starts to lag and after few minutes it shows "Connected without internet" and an exclamation mark on the wifi sign. I tried with different routers, with different settings, at different places with different ISP, the problem presists. I read somewhere that I could try clearing the cache and forgetting and reconnecting back to the same wifi networks, it did not help. I even tried turning my phone OFF and ON again million times. The only thing that helps is turning wifi off and then on. But after few minutes the problem comes back. Is this a software problem and it will be fixed or is it something hardware and I should send it back for repairs?

Phone S21 Ultra 5G
Model number: SM-G998B/DS
On the last update from 15 february

S21_Wifi_problem.jpg

16 REPLIES 16
theroninhunter
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
It's related to using the 120Mhz channel on your router, I'd imagine it's software related on the phone.
0 Likes
Ramesh786
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hey do you know how to rectify it..i am using 5ghz router though but onlunmy phone is getting this problem not others at home. What do you mean by120mhz channel

0 Likes
Ramesh786
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

As i checked i max is 40mhz only so i dont know whats the issue here

0 Likes
Eyeson
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Thanks Andrew, it works 

Psychowboy
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I have the same model number with the same problem. The problem not always happening, just occasionally, but it still annoying. 

0 Likes
5ta1da
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

No custom DNS set? (for ads filtering maybe) Check that setting too.

0 Likes
Members_VVZaRLh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Thanks for the information these steps helped me.

0 Likes