Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 10:25 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

Go to solution
234 REPLIES 234
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

Nothing works. Not even 3G. Its totally gone. Not access to any form of network. I had the July update in July as well but didn't update till sometime in august and all this started. I even tried manually downgrading to an older software version amd it still didn't work. This sucks. Unfortunately there hasnt been more people facing this issue enough to get samsung to fix. This really sucks!!!

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Please try this (hopefully) temporary fix:

In Settings go to network mode and set this to 3G only. Then restart your phone. This works in my case.

What you should do is send an Error report with the Samsung Members app. Please include a screenrecording for your problem.

May I ask which Ultra you are using... The 521 Gb Exynoss version...?

Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

No. Mine is the Snapdragon version. SM-G9980 

What happens when i sent a screenrecording of my problem?

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

With the screenrecording they will get a clear understanding of your problem to develop a fix. 

Did my temporary 3G only fix work...?

0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

Tried what you said. Still didn't work. I haven't received a single network for almost a month now.

0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Tried everything and nothing helped, I already send the phone to my insurance and if they can not fix the issue they'll send a new device and I won't update the software anymore ( let's cross fingers is not fixable because I prefer a new device than an open one)

0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

I bought my phone from wondamobile. Had no problems till this stupid July update. All of a sudden no signal everywhere. I don't even know of i can return the phone or not. This sucks!!!

0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
Any update yet?
0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Sent my phone to repair through my insurance company ( i paid extra every month to have phone insurance), they sent the phone to samsung and received an email saying that the issue has "no repair" so they sent me a new device, i don't know is future updates will solve the issue, and I think that the next system update will be in October with the new Android 12 system included, so maybe that will solve the problem

0 Likes
GoldFire369
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20210913-093017_One UI Home.jpg

 same problem. My sim works normal in other phone and some other sim is work normal in s21 256gb. I think its problem with last update or new chat feature RCS. Tommorow i have online diagnostic with service agent