Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 10:25 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

Go to solution
234 REPLIES 234
S21ultrabrick
First Poster
Options

I read through the whole post. I gather most people a hardware swap was needed a very few had a software problem.  Mostly all happened after an update.  100% of the time samsung failed to fix the issue.

0 Likes
Lanabanana86
First Poster
Options

I have this exact same issue. This did not fix it. 

0 Likes
TaskinA
First Poster
Options

Have you solved the problem on your phone?

0 Likes
Hassank
Explorer
Options

since almost 3 months ago, and after several updates downloaded to the mobile, this problem ceased to continue and i have stable connection since then...i dont know what was the problem and how it has been solved...

0 Likes
Peepsy
First Poster
Options

Thank you ♡

0 Likes