Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 10:25 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

Go to solution
234 REPLIES 234
medonalo
Journeyman
Options

yes, it is, all perfect now 😁

Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

No it didn't, give it a week, it will be back, is not a software issue, told that like 20 times already, is hardware. Motherboard needs to be replaced, but whatever im out of this thread

0 Likes
medonalo
Journeyman
Options

once it back then, we will complain about it now all perfect and stop being a jinx 😁😁

tploumen
Voyager
Options

But have you even tried the update...?

0 Likes
medonalo
Journeyman
Options

I do not know if I should answer this question; why do you think I said the update solved the issue 

Screenshot_20220323-110631_Settings.jpg

gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

Same here, I have the update and it has been working perfectly for the past two days, while before it was dropping the line for both calls and data every five minutes and WiFi 6 was unstable. 

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

I was asking Juan Greenfield.

0 Likes
medonalo
Journeyman
Options

my bad, sorry 

0 Likes
Hassank
Explorer
Options

since i dont trust samsung anymore, we can say, FOR NOW, its working for me. no dropping of the network for 2 days now.

David P
Student
Options

Hello, I have been using the latest software version for almost 2 weeks, before I had the problem 5 to 6 times a day, and it was only resolved by restarting the phone, now in these almost 2 weeks, the problem has only happened 3 times that I have seen, but it seems that the networks are automatically restarted, and it is transparent to the user, I think they created a software patch, but the problem is still there, but in a few accounts the cell phone is already functional, before it was a paperweight who takes nice photos.

0 Likes