Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 25-01-2022 01:06 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

234 REPLIES 234
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
Not necessarily android 12. I experienced this with a security update on android 11
0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
This issue is so terrible to the extent that you cant even manually select a service provider. Just keeps giving an error message
0 Likes
mohsen19
Journeyman
Options

Still wondering why samsung doesn't send any patch yet !!!!!!!

0 Likes
zjamzjung
First Poster
Options

Is there anyone with a regular S21 (non Ultra) or S21+ that is also experiencing these issues?

0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

yes, I have a normal S21 and for me the issue started with A12. Reverting back to the latest version of A11, everything restarted working normally.

0 Likes
zjamzjung
First Poster
Options

At least it's not a hardware issue for the normal S21 then right?

0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

Personally, I don't think it is. It is present also on Pixel 6 since A12. 
The support centers I have been talking to also said it's a software issue, although they do recognise that changing the motherboard solves it, but they do not guarantee that it would not come back, as they claim to be an A12 bug. 

One of the center tried to get in touch with Samsung, since I was only the last of a number of customers with this issue, but they could not get any real answer from them either.

0 Likes
Ettak
First Poster
Options

Same issue here,it is been going on since Dec, super annoying! I can only connect on my wife but  can't even make or receive call, my mobile network is also not inv since I don't ha a signal at all.

Members_7Q0Verw
Student
Options

I have been having the same issue for 2 months now. Tried this today and it seems to "fix" the problem, temporarily at least. Turn off your WiFi, GPS, WiFi calling and 4G-5G and Bluetooth and then restart your phone. Worked for me for now. No idea how long until it goes back to this but my guarantee is still valid so I'll be getting a new one soon enough. Hope this helps.

mohsen19
Journeyman
Options

Still waiting for update from samsung !!!!!

It's really annoying 😒 

0 Likes