Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 10:25 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

Go to solution
234 REPLIES 234
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Please keep us informed!

0 Likes
GoldFire369
Journeyman
Options

I will. Now i figured out when i put 3g/2g its working normally but on 4g or 5g i dont have signal. 

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

I'm since the july update on "3G only" mode 😣 Bro we have the exact same issue!!

0 Likes
GoldFire369
Journeyman
Options

Did you try deregister phone number from google rcs, maybe it helps. I dont recive sms code(now display you try to many times try later) 

https://messages.google.com/disable-chat

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

There might be a solution: the Android 12 beta is out since today for the S21 Ultra. Unfortunately not for my country (I'm from the Netherlands). Can you try to flash it and report if it fixes the problem...?

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Yes! This method doesn't work. You need to uncheck "chat functions" in the Google Messages app and wait for a few days. Then register again. I'm connected to the Google Chat Functions, though my 4G connection still disconnect at certain places and displays the "no signal" circle icon.

0 Likes
GoldFire369
Journeyman
Options

Evertything was ok until i type phone number in popup chat feature from samsung stock message app

0 Likes
GoldFire369
Journeyman
Options

Where are you from?

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

From the Netherlands, and you...?

0 Likes
GoldFire369
Journeyman
Options

Croatia, today servicer made online diagnosti and everything was ok, he told me to spam samsung members with reports. I figured out(in my case) its problem with carrier. I put new sim card in phone(same carrier like my) and activate message chat feature and after that i dont have signal on phone lol (new number), i try to do same with other carrier sim and everything is working normal. I think its something with carrier that dont support rcs. I fond some solution on samsung community but page is not working for my country. https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/unregister-profile-sharing/ in google type samsung deregister phone number and in google go to search tool and try to toggle netherlands(you will need samsung.com/nt) because if its some other region it will display for phone number a vaild phone number. I send message in members to deregister my number and tommorow i will chat with croatia support

0 Likes