Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 08:08 AM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

234 REPLIES 234
tploumen
Voyager
Options

How do you know that lots of people are reporting signal issues lately...?

Can you upload a screenrecording of your problem here...?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

I was with 🚫 since the last update, no signal at all, not even for 1 min, just Wifi conection, I call my phone insurance company and send it to them, is the issue can't be fixed they send me a new one. 

0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

And yes on reddit I read that lots of people are having the same issues or similar since the last update or the previous one, so thats something Samsung needs to fix ASAP

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Can you post the link for the Reddit topic...?

Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

Finally, someone else is facing the same problem. I have been left frustrating over the past month. Been managing by putting my sim in another phone and using both. It all happened after that stupid July security update!!! Ever since then no signal. Samsung really need to send a software update fixing this issue. Been to countless repair shops and they cant figure out what is wrong.

Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

Finally, someone else is facing the same problem. I have been left frustrated over the past month. Been managing by putting my sim in another phone and using both. It all happened after that stupid July security update!!! Ever since then no signal. Samsung really need to send a software update fixing this issue. Been to countless repair shops and they cant figure out what is wrong

Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

Can you post the link?

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Is your problem random and only with 4g..?

0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options

Mine also started receiving no signal just after i had the July update. Mone also displays this sign🚫 . Cant make calls, texts nothing. Cant even select a mobile service manually. And it all started after the July security update. Been loke this for a month with no solution. This sucks. Looks like there aren't enough complaints for samsung to notice this and release a software update fixing it. 

Screenshot_20210904-231705_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

I know mate, mine happened since 14 july, the day I installed the july OTA update. Can you try "3g only" mode and see if that works...?

0 Likes