Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Just checked  my order and its now finally preparing for dispatch 😊
65 REPLIES 65
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
I'm in the same boat as you.... but let's remember.... the buds which I also received today where at "preparing for dispatch" for over 2 weeks before they actually arrived..... not being a party poop but I'm managing my expectations
0 Likes
sundai
Pioneer
Options
Thats good you've got your buds now! Yeah ive seen a few posts where people are sat on "preparing dispatch for a while". I've told myself the 14th is the most likely date, but hey if it comes earlier happy days! 😁
0 Likes
sundai
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone, just got an update... delivery coming on Friday 5th!
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Just received an email from Samsung saying my S21 will, be delivered by Friday (hoping its actually tomorrow) .
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Pleased for you guys who are getting yours ! 

Still nothing here, and Sam'dung' are adamant that my free items will not be here before the phone, which according to them is the 14/15th Feb - I don't really understand how they are processing the orders, there's seems to be no uniformity.

Vinny.

0 Likes
Jacob
Apprentice
Options

Yeah I got it as well. Guessing my buds and tag are not arriving yet which is annoying 

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
A flurry of emails today! Just had another from Samsung and also one from Klarna, both saying that as my new phone is on the way, payments on my S20 will be paused for 30 days to allow my S20 to be returned.
rkrana
Apprentice
Options

Same here just got an email to say my phone is on its way....so excited cant wait😃🎉

BrianJones
Journeyman
Options
No emails yet, but moved to preparing to dispatch on order status page this afternoon. Anyone who got the update yesterday, have you recieved your phones today?
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

When did you order out of interest Brian ? 

Vinny. 

0 Likes