Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note Series

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 10:35 AM)
Rafsan
Apprentice
Options

I wanna know as a final confirmation; will there be a Note 21? I don't wanna go instore getting an S21 Ultra and find out there will be a Note 21 or a 22. Can someone tell me what's happening with the Note Series?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
All I have heard is there will be no note this year. But it's not discontinued and there will be one next year. Can't guarantee this is what will happen. Its only what I've heard so far about the note line up.
Rafsan
Apprentice
Options
That's what I heard too and some have been saying it's been discontinued completely.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
All the different rumours are really confusing people. If you don't need to upgrade just yet. I would hold it off. I'm sure it won't be long until people know for definite.
Rafsan
Apprentice
Options

The upgrade isn't urgent, it's just I am able to pay it off but I want to give my old phone to a family member and get myself a new one. I always use the S Pen a lot for work, making notes especially when working in admin. Hopefully Samsung clears these rumours up, I really want get this new Note if it happens to be the final one.

AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
It will be by the right time I recommend you s21 ultra 5 is worth all the money in it also the pro buds 👌
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Rafsan: We don't have any official news to share about the next flagship mobile release, unfortunately. Please stay tuned to our website at samsung.com to keep up to date with all the latest products.