Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Change S21 Ultra Delivery Date?

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 11:20 AM)
MathersM
Explorer
Options

Hi all. Bit of a weird experience. 

I ordered a S21 Ultra and it was out of stock at the time so I could only get a delivery date of 8th March. 

Weird thing is it’s back in stock and is available for next day delivery if I order it again today. 

According to Samsung I can’t change my delivery date. 

Has anyone had any experience with this? I would like the product ASAP of course so I think it should be shipped sooner if it gets back in stock. 

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
can you cancel your purchase and get a refund,then just order it again?.
surely you should of had priority as you had already ordered one
MathersM
Explorer
Options

The thing is i did the upgrade program so if i cancel it and then order it again its just going to mess my credit score up. 

I thought so too but the lady on the phone said i have to wait now until 8th March. 

I didn't mind waiting but now knowing it's in stock and i can get it tomorrow time is going super slow haha. 

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
ah I see,yeah I feel your pain, I would be pulling my hair out waiting,I ordered mine from my network provider for next day delivery and even that seemed like ages😅.
it will be worth the wait tho,I'm loving mine had it for about 3 weeks now.
0 Likes
MathersM
Explorer
Options

I'm sure i will love mine once i get it too. I just think its silly i have to wait when they have stock available for next day 😐

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Silly isn't the word, that's just unfair.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah it is,did the lady give a reason as to why you had to wait until the 8th when it's available for next day delivery?.
might be worth ringing again and offering to pay a small delivery charge to get it sooner.
0 Likes
MathersM
Explorer
Options

No she just said i will be prioritised for 8th March and she cannot change the delivery date but i am calling again to see if they can do anything. 

DPD told me the seller can change the date or even change it to a collection so i'm going to tell them that too. 

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah I would,lay it on thick.
as a loyal customer you are a bit shocked as to why you have to wait.ask them to explain the reason why they won't change the delivery even if its not next day it should be alot sooner than the 8th,if you don't get the answers ask to speak to complaints department.
let's get you your phone early 💪.
#mathersmobileimprisionment 😂
MathersM
Explorer
Options

Haha yes that is true! I have purchased every Samsung since the S8 so lets see what they do!

If they cant i will just wait i know that its going to be a great phone. 

Just on hold for about 25 mins now but i know these are  busy WFH times. 

0 Likes