Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Alarm for Today Notification

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 03:12 PM)
JackyDee
First Poster
Options

Since a recent system software update on my S20 5G, if I wake up before my alarm time and tap on the notification that says "turn alarm off for today" the alarms for the rest off the week get turned off too.  What caused this behaviour please?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello, clear cache and data of the Clock app and reconfigure. If you have the option Uninstall updates, apply and update again. Check. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Although it appears to show that the alarm has been turned off for the whole week (or whichever days it is set for) it hasn't. it will reset itself at midnight for the following day(s).
If you go into the clock app after confirming to cancel for that day and look at the alarm then it should say 'alarm will turn on again tomorrow' or 'on x day'. (Just tested it and attached screenshot for reference).
I cancel the upcoming alarm most mornings and the above functionality kicks in.Screenshot_20220222-165254_Clock_7813_1645548913.jpg
0 Likes
Judis
Apprentice
Options
I have a problem my alarm shows turn on again Wednesday not tomorrow see screenshot
Screenshot_20220627-085700_Clock.jpg
0 Likes
Judis
Apprentice
Options
Help my alarm now shows turn on again wednesday instead of tomorrow why?Screenshot_20220627-085700_Clock.jpg
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @Judis, let's try deleting the alarm and then create a new alarm to see if this helps.

0 Likes
Nics61
Student
Options

This also cancels every alarm set for the next hour and the rest of the week.  You used to be able to turn off each alarm individually - any advice?

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

@Nics61, Have you tried creating new alarms so they're scheduled to go off at the times they're set? 

0 Likes
binary_glitch
First Poster
Options

Because that screenshot was taken on a Tuesday... Wednesday would be the next day... tomorrow, as it were.

0 Likes
xXREDXIIIXx
First Poster
Options
This is still an issue as it just happened to me again. Woke up early Monday hit the turn off for today and now I am late for work because it did not turn back on. I will not trust this feature again!
0 Likes