Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20FE charging issue

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 04:08 AM)
Ggill999
Apprentice
Options

My Galaxy S20fe is not fast charging or even normal charging properly since update 22 August 2022. Note: fast charging is enabled and Samsung 25W charger is used. Problem started exactly after the update. 

23 REPLIES 23
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Ggill999 Hello, many users are reporting it and apparently the security patch has caused this error. Send error report from Samsung members and wait for the solution in the next update. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Ggill999
Apprentice
Options

Thank you. Bit relieved that it is known. Hope it gets fine 🙏

UT7
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue. Charging stops at 20% and 50%. If you turn off the fast charging, it works. 

Members_Ipas3o2
First Poster
Options

Mine still charges wirelessly but doesn't charge via cable. Cleaned it and did all the steps. Most cables show nothing except for my wireless charger cable which gives max 40 seconds of fast charging and then stops. Suddenly started two days ago

0 Likes
vmdoria
First Poster
Options

The same is happening here. First my mother's phone started having charging problems and a few days later mine did too. Both S20FE had problems after the last update.

Sometimes super fast charging stops and can't go forward. I went back to using the normal charger and it managed to get past the charge that the other stopped. I haven't tested wireless charging yet.

0 Likes
vmdoria
First Poster
Options

Samsung Brasil responded to a tweet I made about this issue.

Two silly tips everyone here must have done:
1) Optimize the phone
2) Check if fast charging is enabled

And this one that was new to me:
3) Enter the code *#0228# and click Quick Start, in case the battery is out of calibration.

0 Likes
Sepehr Salighe
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same isuue after new patch update,25w support

when i turn off fast charging it works

but when i turn it on not working well

0 Likes
sameere239
First Poster
Options

I am also facing same problem, Since one week after updating my mobile andrawod 12 i am facing this problem samsung please fix it ASAP as we are facing more problems,

i put my mobile on charging while sleeping in the morning i notice only 5% charging. please fix it.

0 Likes
Members_lKJBXiH
Student
Options

Same problem and date. I buy new charger  25w becose I think it's a problem but the problem it's the phone after update!!!

0 Likes