Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20+ (Exynos) green vertical line on screen

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 07:03 AM)
jishnntp
First Poster
Options

Hi Fam,

Is anyone else getting a green vertical line on their s20+ display? My s20+ was working fine till yesterday afternoon, but just after that, I noticed a green vertical line. I assure you that there's no physical damage to the handset. It just magically appeared yesterday.

I've been using s20+ for the past 1 year and 3 days now. So, it's just 3 days ago my 12 month warranty expired. I checked the community and saw many others are also facing similar issues.

Please Advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Jishnu P

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 22.07.49 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 22.07.50.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 22.07.50 (1).jpeg
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Isn't your device under 24 months warranty? Where did you purchase your phone from? Lines like that normally happen from hard impacts.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Looks like the screen is damaged in some way. So looking at a new screen.
If you have Samsung Care or any warranty. You can see if it can be repaired under either of those.
0 Likes
jishnntp
First Poster
Options

No, we've only 12 months warranty and mine got expired on 06/02/2022, 3 days ago.
There's no impact, I assure you. It was working fine till yesterday evening. All I did was update my earbuds firmware. After few seconds, there's this green line.

0 Likes
jishnntp
First Poster
Options

My 12 months warranty expired 3 days ago. There's no damage to the screen.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ah man isn't it always the way.
Well get in touch with Samsung customer support. Find the best number on the Members App under the get help section.
See if they can do something to help out.
0 Likes
sdabraham
Student
Options
Am having the same issue on my s20+
0 Likes
beaver123
First Poster
Options
I updated phone and few days later same problem now I got a light green line down my phone
0 Likes