Original topic:

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 30/03/20 13:21)
Lembo
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
crosswired
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I've claimed through Members app on my new phone, mate

Nially
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
so did I but was wondering if they may prioritise by where you bought them , say samsung shop over fone shops. Fingers crossed I get mine in next few days.
0 Likes
-eMeM-
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

got mine today and they are really nice, for me it's shame we didn't have a choice a chose color 😞 

Ordered completed and validated on the 11th; Buds+ arrived today (27th), the phone is ordered from Samsung site, Ireland.  

0 Likes
marrila
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
My icon x 2018 were in black so I thought I'd hate the white, but to be honest I quite like it. As for the buds plus comparison Vs icon x 2018 my gosh what an improvement I'm honestly chuffed esp as they are free. I'm tempted to upgrade my my LTE 42mm watch to the 44mm active 2 LTE but will wait and see if Samsung announce a new one in the summer.

Samsung S20 Ultra 5g 512gb (returned to EE)
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Samsung Buds+
0 Likes
aelkafrawy99h
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So I have the galaxy buds but my pre order comes with a buds + which I have not recieved yet. I found the phone £200 cheaper.

Now I'm debating wether to return the s20 ultra and reorder it at the cheaper price but I lose on the buds + or wether to keep the phone ? 

Thoughts ?? Is the buds + worth keeping if I have the buds ? 

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Validated on 12th March in Ireland but have not received them yet, hopefully in next few days since you guys got yours in Ireland

0 Likes
dersonik
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have validation about 12.03.2020, no answer yet. still validated ? UK, Stoke

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
who delivered them dpd or an post?