Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Draining whilst plugged in

(Topic created on: 24-07-2021 12:05 AM)
Geordieboy
Navigator
Options
Has anyone updated to this months software update and found their battery is draining whilst it is plugged in/on charge. 

I did mine about an hour ago, and I'm sitting watching it charge, and seeing the percentage decrease. 

Just wondering!!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
richnic80
Student
Options
I'm having that problem I'm finding I have 2 hours of batterie life.its also the most weakest Samsung I've ever owned and I've had from before the D500.i dropped this with a foreign case on my screen smashed I dropped it a 2nd time bare in mind of the the arm of the sofa on a carpet the corners smashed the phones costing all this money £670 for LCD AND BACK CASE WITH CAMERA LENSE FITTED HALF THE PRICE OF THE PHONE,pluss when I had my replacement it come with a crack across the lense case got intouch with 02 who I had the phone of they say oh because of covid we can't give you a temporary phone now that says it all I've struggled with phone cutting of coming on on its own water touches the screen it calls people yet its supposed to be some sort of waterproof 😫😭😫🤬
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Nope, I hav e never had that issue in the 11 months that I have had my S20 Plus and yes, I am on the July 2021 update.
0 Likes
Geordieboy
Navigator
Options
Thanks for replies.

I'm just wondering if it was a blip for a while as it seems to have settled down now.
0 Likes