Support

Open search

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

Explorer
Ah ok, I'm not so bothered I didn't get the code then.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Sorry for the million questions also...

When you get through, where does the discount for current phone trade in appear? As some one stated they panicked as was no extra discount on it

Highlighted
Explorer
You don't get a discount if you are upgrading as your old phone pays off your previous 24 month agreement so that you can upgrade after only 12 months.
Highlighted
Apprentice

But im pretty sure I have less to pay on my next 12 months then the phone is worth. Id be better selling it, and paying it off 🤔

Highlighted
Explorer
Maybe if you could be bothered to sell it privately, most phone buying companies are only offering about £300 now for a S9+ and that will only go down once the S10 is released.
Highlighted
Navigator

New Code for £50 Off: BY1-ZNWA-SLRW-4E57

Highlighted
First Poster

Amazing, cheers bud!

Highlighted
Apprentice

After being on the phone for an hour I couldn’t get my 50 pound off she also said the ear buds are for new customers only what a joke!!

Highlighted
Explorer

@Michaelolah wrote:

After being on the phone for an hour I couldn’t get my 50 pound off she also said the ear buds are for new customers only what a joke!!Screenshot_20190221-193111_Gmail.jpg

Not according to the upgrade email.

Highlighted
Apprentice

To be honest I want the handset but agree that the buds offer only being for new customers seems like they are neglecting their most loyal customers, plus the thought of signing up for another two years at £40+ seems a little rich given how fast the S9+ dropped in price.  I think I will hold onto my S9+ for another year and get the s11+, the S10+ looks great but I will have to be patient.

Top Liked Authors