Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has my s10+ not received android 12?

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 01:58 PM)
Ryan2288
Apprentice
Options
I've looked everywhere and every s10+ has received android 12, I checked system update and there is no update yet for my s10+ I checked what my csc is and its a H3G which has not received android 12 but every other s10+ has. I was wondering when my s10+ SM-G975F CSC: H3G will receive it.

Many thanks look forward to any reply with help.
11 REPLIES 11
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
The update is done in waves
Is your phone a branded phone
0 Likes
Ryan2288
Apprentice
Options
Yes it's a branded phone it's a Samsung galaxy s10+ and ahh in waves that make more sense
0 Likes
elwar
First Poster
Options
I have Bluetooth earbuds that wouldn't connect to my Samsung A72 they work with my laptops &my other old smartphone I've tried reset/ reset network reset but nothing seems to work I've been to a Samsung mobile shop also I need help
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try unpairing and repairing
Your device's
0 Likes
elwar
First Poster
Options
Hi I've tried unpaired/uninstall I know the earbuds are OK but not connecting with my Samsung the other earbuds same make work before but had a battery issue
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
H3G CSC is Three and unfortunately from past experience Three are never in a hurry to update their devices
0 Likes
Ryan2288
Apprentice
Options
Understandable thank you for the information
0 Likes
Oceanic
Explorer
Options
I have an s10+ with the Android 12 update. It drains your battery fast and seems a common issue, so enjoy normal battery life while you still have it
0 Likes
MRGCAV
Apprentice
Options

Need Updating to Android 12 because ATT has discontinued 3G in the Milwaukee Wis. area and now requires VoLTE for voice calls. Lucky me.   I bought these phones to be future ready.

Currently,   depending on APN the settings, I can either get/receive calls  OR get/receive Data

APN set to default, I get/receive calls.

APC set properly to Ereseller and all I get/receive is data.

I am told this has become a common problem by my carrier.

The only thing I change is the APN  "NAME" and APN.

According to AT&T and my carrier, after checking both IMEI numbers. Both phones are capable of VoLTE.

But there is no option to turn on/off VoLTE  in the Mobile network settings on either phone.

I have two identical Samsung S10+ phones I call -7073 and -7737.    SM-G975U  Branded AT&T

My carrier is Consumer Cellular, an ATT reseller.

-7073 currently runs Android 11, UI ver 3.1 and gets updates.

-7737 currently runs Android 10 UI ver. 2.1 and tells me no further updates are available.

Neither will update to Android 12.   ATT did an Android 12 update in Mid February 2022.  So an update  IS  available.  I just can not get it.

I am thinking of doing a factory reset but want others with experience.   I would need to backup my pictures.

Each phone has an 32GB SD card and I can connect then to a computer.

Not sure what to backup or how, if I attempt a factory reset.

Need positive helpful advice/instruction please. I am handicapped and these phones are my lifeline.

MRGCAV@gmail.com

0 Likes