Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shutter sound

(Topic created on: 21-06-2022 01:16 PM)
mummyjanny
Pioneer
Options
Where hasxthe shutter sound option gone from camera settings on  samsung galaxy s10 it was there 2 days ago
24 REPLIES 24
KevP79
Voyager
Options
You can automate disabling the shutter sound, check out my last post here:-
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/shutter-noise/td-p/5493893/page/2
0 Likes
mummyjanny
Pioneer
Options
.i dont want to disable it i want the shutter sound on
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Then simply turn up the system volume slider.
All the best
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@mummyjanny try putting the phone in Safe Mode and check if the problem persists. If the problem is not present in Safe Mode, you might have  installed some third party application that creates conflicts in the system.
Otherwise, I would recommend Reset all settings and as a last resort Reset to factory settings. The latter requires creating a backup.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
mummyjanny
Pioneer
Options
Thats not the problem
0 Likes
mummyjanny
Pioneer
Options
The shutter sound toggle has been removed in camera setting but it was there on monday and ive had no phone update either xx
0 Likes
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Turning it down turns it off, which you clearly don't want although you never specified in your first post... fair enough.

Turning the slider up activates the sound and increases the sound all the way to max sound but that's not what you want either..

I'm at a loss good luck figuring it out.
0 Likes
mummyjanny
Pioneer
Options
I already said in my 1st post asking where the shutter sound option had gone
0 Likes
KevP79
Voyager
Options
It's clearly been moved its not been on my phone for months, its controlled by the system slider now. Which as already been answered.

At the end of the day the toggle either turns it on or off, solution's have been provided to accommodate both events.
0 Likes
mummyjanny
Pioneer
Options
It was on my phone on monday
0 Likes