Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung International Warranty is a PIECE OF COMEDY

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 02:31 PM)
Mahenreddy
Apprentice
Options
Samsung International Warranty is a PIECE OF COMEDY. I bought my S10 in India. Moved back to UK shortly after. Screen is displaying horizontal lines on low brightness and has no physical damage. I called the support and they can even book to phone for repair as I brought it in India. That's a full Comedy to me is this the way Samsung wants to do business.. I have my Apple iPhone 6 on the other hand which has been running since 2016 without any issues whatsoever and on the other hand samsung s10 gives up in less than 2 years.. if it was the same with Apple devices they would just repair it or give an equivalent replacement phone without blinking.. If Samsung cannot fix this then iam going to permanently switch to Apple and happy to say *****OFF to Samsung products. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is correct, warranty only applies in country of purchase. Same as iPhone unless carrier free in which case you get a warranty so if your S10 was an iPhone it would be too old for a warranty repair
0 Likes
Mahenreddy
Apprentice
Options
Forget about warranty Samsung is refusing to take it for repair as well SUCH A SHAME FOR AN GLOBAL BRAND
0 Likes
Mahenreddy
Apprentice
Options
APPLE IS NOT LIKE THAT THEY CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS
0 Likes
Mahenreddy
Apprentice
Options
My Phone is less than 2 years .. what do u mean too old IT was only released in April 2019 ?
0 Likes
Mahenreddy
Apprentice
Options
SAMSUNG IS TURNING OUT TO BE A CHEAP AND UNRELIABLE..RIP Samsung #RIPsamsung
0 Likes