Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 09:32 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
PedroJacinto
First Poster
Options

Yes

0 Likes
Remmiz
Explorer
Options

I also asked about this on the live chat and they confirmed that we do get them.

I don't know how to insert a screenshot into this post, but pasted below is exactly what Charles (wouldn't give me his surname or employee number because of data protection (although others have!)) said:

"With regards to the earbuds, yes, they are available on Samsung Upgrade Customers too, if they will upgrade to Galaxy S10 and S10+."

0 Likes
PedroJacinto
First Poster
Options

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
PedroJacinto
First Poster
Options

See above

0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
This is all soo fishy. If i dont end up getting them ill just buy them anyway. Just a shame that they dont have a perk like this for upgrade program customers
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

Anyone know why you only have like 8 weeks to upgrade? Whst if i decide i want to do it after? (I dont, just curious)

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Too much maths for them. They'll start owing you money 😁

Emailed them regarding the buds. If they say yes then I'll have evidence if not.

0 Likes
Duncan340
Explorer
Options

Still no joy then...

0 Likes
sellw88
First Poster
Options

So, I can sign in and select my upgrade.

I have yet to receive my upgrade email:

I am holding off in case the email has the £50 off voucher- am I likely to get one?

(Joined the upgrade program with the s8 on preorder, then upgraded to s9+)

Lovell100
Journeyman
Options

I’ve ordered but now getting buyer remorse!  My s9 is fine and 800 quid for marginal improvements seems a bit steep... can you cancel once you have ordered?  Think I’ll wait for the s11 when I own my s9 to trade in. Or more likely I’ll jump to a cheaper brand. 

0 Likes