Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Full Screen apps" setting is no longer working.

(Topic created on: 25-01-2022 02:38 PM)
TomaszuPL
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

I've just updated my S10+ to Android 12 (G975FXXUEGVA2) and all of my apps which were configured previously as "Full Screen" are no longer shown full screen.

I use e.g. "Z Launcher" which worked perfectly in "Full Screen" mode in Android 10 and Android 11. After upgrade to Android 12 (One UI 4.0), "full screen" setting has lost its effect. Regardless of what is configured in "Full Screen apps",  apps are not shown in full screen.

I tried setting and resetting. I tried clearing app cache - no effect.

I will appreciate any ideas how to get this fixed.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
cheshire17
First Poster
Options
Hello I have got a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G and I was wondering it will get one ui 4.0
0 Likes
keylimesoda
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue (running the same launcher) 

Screenshot_20220129-182551_Z Launcher.png

Cipnet
Student
Options

Same issue here. S10e.

Played with all the full-screen settings and tried earlier versions of z-launcher; no success.

Very disappointed.

0 Likes
Cipnet
Student
Options

PSA

After extensive searching over many months I have finally found what appears to be a mostly acceptable replacement option. After about a day of use and customisation I am so far very happy with it.

AUG Launcher (couple of $) with the Hanger widget.

Pros:

- Scribbles can be customised/edited.

- Scribbles can be anything.

- Widgets can be placed (and operate well) under the scribble area.

- Way more customisation options.

- Supports icon packs.

Cons:

- Recommended apps in Hanger can be based on time used or times opened, but do not change with the time of day.

- Scribbles are only one letter

- Search results are not as pretty

0 Likes
TomaszuPL
Journeyman
Options

This is not helpful mate. I'm asking for solution or workaround to a specifc problem and you are saying "Your Toyota doesn't work, get Boeing". I don't want to give up Z Launcher. I can still use it with all it's features. It's just not covering the entire screen. This is minor inconvenience and you are saying "here you have other launcher" which doesn't even work like Z Launcher.

0 Likes