Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ frame problem

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 05:52 AM)
AhmadAli
First Poster
Options

I am a customer from Egypt

My note 10 + back is separated from frame without dropping on the ground & I find another mobile with same problem in the market

I send the mobile to support centre to change it ( still in 1st 30 days with change option )
They refuse my request & till now no one call me to explain why ? I called them several times till now

I think note 10+ frame possibly will have a potential problem related to adhesive material

Now how I can get my rights ,

I want to report a complaint against Samsung Egypt & I want Samsung to search my problem and investigate for it

I am a Samsung fan ( note 3, note 8, tab s3, note 10.1 , A8+ )

Please help me

7 REPLIES 7
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Could be possible but not sure, let to the technicals personal interview you and speak calmed about sir, pleased to meet you and waiting a really good news for you my friend :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not good @AhmadAli  !

When Samsung has refused to repair a phone which is under the manufacturing warranty then it's then reasonable to expect Samsung to fully explain as to why they have taken this course of action.

There will be a complaint procedure in your country to raise this with the relevant Samsung Department and also check if your country has any relevant laws / sales of goods act to help support you with this situation.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Sorry @BandOfBrothers could be interesting to get info here now too to compare with test and serial address for a possible bad use or not adecuate or a possible batch error, all could be posible.

It's very importand to have thoses mobiles, first as you said ready and under investigation too.

Sorry interruption Band, is only a usessful info for all and thanks for reply, let info to mod about this issue please and thanks newly.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hey Brand, by the way, you are my second candidate :smiling-face:

Thanks you :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree any feedback by a member here is vitally important both for Samsung and for members here @RpBP 

Feedback to Samsung is best served also by sending it via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App @AhmadAli 

Take care.  :smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

It could be an interesting thread about quality magnagement system in the Foro, but it is not a really good moment for us to view things in front of the customer Ali, tell us your experience if you want here and some more detail about Mr.AhmadAli, they can be contrarested with inform in case of to be necesary, but as I tell you before, let to Pure Personal of Samsung distribite the acountaciments passed.

Thanks to both for holding on represalies :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers guys. :smiling-face:

Just to add, with Samsung Support and stock allocation split along local lines, it's always best to report an issue to your local Samsung team(s) and follow their (and indeed your country's) processes and policies.

Much as I'd like to investigate your case, @AhmadAli , us Samsung UK & Ireland support staff only have access to our own area's systems.

In instances such as this, Community can be used as a really good way to see if others have the same issue though - and if it's just something happening in your area or if it's more widespread. I can't speak for my Egyptian colleagues, but I do know that we're always keen to investigate any potential production line issues with our products here in the UK and Ireland if they're reported to us.:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: