Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 cracked screen

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 07:37 PM)
dcavni
Explorer
Options

A month old. From day 1 in Spigen Ultra Hybrid case and last two weeks with Whitestone dome screen protector. I took it from the pocket in the evening (i was driving with the car before when i put it in the pocket after a call and it was ok) and found this. It cracked above the power button throughout the whole screen. The crack on the screen protector above that one was made by me, when i was checking if the screen actualy cracked. The screen and touch still works fine. How is this even possible, that the screen cracks inside the front pants pocket by itself? Aren't phones designed for carrying them in pocket? There was nothing else in the pocket that could cause the crack and also, the crack started at the very beggining of the glass 2 mm inside the case. I found some simillar cases of spontaneus cracks in the same way on the Samsung phones on the internet. It looks like manufacture defect, but how to proove it to the Samsung service center? I have had only Samsung phones until now and also in the family we have 3 more and not even 1 had a broken screen until now. I will certanly rethink my brand decision if i will have to pay for apparent manufacturing defect even for the price of loosing S-pen.

The realy expensive phone is becoming even more expensive...

109 REPLIES 109
ChrisNunn
Pioneer
Options

1st one cracked sitting on my kitchen counter.  2nd on my desk at work.   All cracks reported here are pretty well indetical.  Same place.  Samsung still won't come good for it.   

0 Likes
NINJATH3ORY
Student
Options

Did I touch a nerve ? lol dont cry don't you need to run some test to blag Samsung you cracked your phone for your information catch up wow 5G how much more do I need to catch up muppet oh my phone cracked time to scam samsung meow  😆 🤣 😂

0 Likes
ChrisNunn
Pioneer
Options

Oh..  What language are you trying to speak?  English speaking here.  Like I said..  it's time for you to catch up.   

0 Likes
dcavni
Explorer
Options

You actualy trying to say, we tried to scam Samsung? So it isn't enough i paid 150 euros to change the screen i didn't break, you even try to mark me as a scammer... Impressive what kind of stupid people exist in the world...

ChrisNunn
Pioneer
Options

0 Likes
ChrisNunn
Pioneer
Options

Exactly!

0 Likes
dcavni
Explorer
Options

I was replying to Ninjath3ory's post....

gonnalookelsewhere
Apprentice
Options

next time anyone asks me if they should get a samsung, I'm going to link them to this thread. Samsung, you messed up big time with this phone, and from other people's comments, you seem to have told customer service representatives to deny the problem, and for all these reasons, I won't be buying form samsung again, your reputation with me has gone from a potential ten, to precisely zero.

0 Likes
ChrisNunn
Pioneer
Options

When I called in originally about the Note10+ and it's infamous crack we all have in the same place..  the rep cut me off and just kept repeating "You dropped it" like a robot.  They're ridiculous.  I made massive mistake after this mess.  I got a Fold3.   2 months in, it cracked down the middle, under the glass.   I baby'd it since day one.  Was in a Spigen case and I still had the plastic on some parts of it.  Looked mint.  Send it in for warranty..  clearly it was a defect.   Nope.  We're talking about Samjunk here.  Was I surprised to get a bill for $700!?  Not at all.  What did it for me, was the invoice.  It said, in all caps..  ABUSE.    F.  Samsung.  Never.  Again. Ever.  

dcavni
Explorer
Options

Aaaaaand, for the third time, in three years it's broken again. This time my 4yr old doughter pulled it off the 30 cm toll cabinet and it broke on the upper third of the screen. It was in the wallet case, but the case was open, so only higher edges should protect it. Well, they didn't. I simply have no words. Every single time it cracks on the rounded edge of the screen. I'm giving up on ***** premium phones with rounded screens and will simply buy something with normal screen. I had normal screens that fell down from time to time for 20 years and not even one broke. This piece of sh** broke on every single ocasion it fell. Until you make premium phones with normal sceens, this is my last Note or S series.

0 Likes