Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hiya caller id feature and other caller IDs

(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 08:31 PM)
Thesheep
Student
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
Hi, when calling other people my number shows as a different number or in some cases, shows as Budget Car Insurance which I think may be an issue with Hiya or smart. Is this a problem others have had? My phone also has unknown number in the about phone section. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
antikythera
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
We have that with our BT landline and there's no apparent way to fix it. Our house number shows as a Bowling Club...
Thesheep
Student
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
It's annoying, the image is a screen shot of my friend's phone when I called him.IMG-20210925-WA0000_15548.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

@Thesheep: I'm not familiar with Smart. Is the issue only present with contacts that have this feature/app active? If you head to the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary Services > Show Your Caller ID, is this set to 'Network Default'? 

0 Likes
Thesheep
Student
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
The Smart thing has always appeared, or Hiya. It's set to network default, Sky seem to think it's due to bringing my number from a different provider Screenshot_20210927-103939_Settings_15579.jpgScreenshot_20210927-104015_Call settings_15581.jpg
0 Likes
Thesheep
Student
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
Both mine and my friends phones are the Note10+
0 Likes