Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Note 10 is auto blocking 1 caller

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Ally Hern
First Poster
Options

My Note 10 just started blocking a caller, who I speak to everyday. He is not on my blocked list. Also, his calls are labeled on my calls list as "blocked by phone" when he calls me. He can still text me, but his calls go straight to my voicemail. I have been searching for a solution, to no avail. Please advise. Thanks.
#Note10blockedcall #Note10 #incomingcallblock #autocallblock

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Robin999
Maestro
Options
What's changed on his end, have you asked him? Does it happen when he calls you from his personal mobile or a landline? Are his calls coming through as unknown caller, or is his caller ID okay? If you have 'Block calls from unknown numbers' turned on, then turn off temporarily to rule that out.
0 Likes
Ally Hern
First Poster
Options

Hi. Nothing has changed on his end. Yes, we have discussed it plenty times because his calls could not get thru. It's his cell phone. His call is in my call list as "blocked by phone", which is not the usual notification for a blocked caller, btw. His calls are not being by any 'Block Calls' app (such as Spam Blocker, etc.) or anything like that. For one thing, I can see the any calls that are blocked. Phone co suggested turning all of that off, to no avail. Now spam calls are getting thru. I knew that was not going to solve the problem. I have even deleted him from my contacts and then had him call me and the call goes directly to VM....Interestingly enough, when I click on the number in my blocked list it gives the option to "Block this number" (normal) and says "Blocked call" directly under it. Very strange and very inconvenient.

0 Likes