Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiya caller id feature and other caller IDs

(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 11:22 PM)
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
Hi, when calling other people my number shows as a different number or in some cases, shows as Budget Car Insurance which I think may be an issue with Hiya or smart. Is this a problem others have had? My phone also has unknown number in the about phone section. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
We have that with our BT landline and there's no apparent way to fix it. Our house number shows as a Bowling Club...
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
It's annoying, the image is a screen shot of my friend's phone when I called him.IMG-20210925-WA0000_15548.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Thesheep: I'm not familiar with Smart. Is the issue only present with contacts that have this feature/app active? If you head to the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary Services > Show Your Caller ID, is this set to 'Network Default'? 

0 Likes
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
The Smart thing has always appeared, or Hiya. It's set to network default, Sky seem to think it's due to bringing my number from a different provider Screenshot_20210927-103939_Settings_15579.jpgScreenshot_20210927-104015_Call settings_15581.jpg
0 Likes
Thesheep
Apprentice
Options
Both mine and my friends phones are the Note10+
0 Likes