Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duel sim not showing caller number on sim 2. Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 17-11-2019 06:27 PM)
Duelsimissue19
First Poster
Options

Hi all

when I get a call to sim 2 number on my note 10 plus is showing as an unknown number. No issues when the same phone calls my sim 1 number. Is this a setting issue ? Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Duelsimissue: As a troubleshooting step, please can you try opening the Contacts app and tapping the 3 lines in the top left. If your contacts are split across multiple locations such as SD card, Google Accounts etc, then please tap 'Manage Contacts > Move Contacts' and try grouping them in one location (my suggestion would be Internal Storage). Does the problem persist following these steps?
0 Likes
Duelsimissue19
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@Duelsimissue: As a troubleshooting step, please can you try opening the Contacts app and tapping the 3 lines in the top left. If your contacts are split across multiple locations such as SD card, Google Accounts etc, then please tap 'Manage Contacts > Move Contacts' and try grouping them in one location (my suggestion would be Internal Storage). Does the problem persist following these steps?

Hi Andrewthanks for your reply.

See screenshot attached. I don't have internal storage . Where would you suggest moving the contacts to.

Screenshot_20191117-182515_Contacts.jpg

0 Likes