Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update has goofed up my camera! Now I'm a greenman?

(Topic created on: 24-09-2023 10:35 PM)
icefiresuk
Journeyman
Options
I installed the new Samsung update. It's completely messed up my camera. Now I only seen a green screen on a video call? Called Samsung, they advised to give feedback and await patiently. I suspect some foul play! 
24 REPLIES 24
icefiresuk
Journeyman
Options
Go see " meet the fookers"!
0 Likes
Bearsa
Journeyman
Options
Yes same here after latest update I'm so angry
Bearsa
Journeyman
Options
When I make a video call my screen is now totally green after I installed the latest samsung software update, I'm so angry an one know how to resolve this?????? 
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
when on a video call a little icon with a camera should show up, press on it and select green screen, enable off (or something along them lines)
0 Likes
Bearsa
Journeyman
Options
I get the little icon but no option to select or u select green screen
0 Likes
AntS
Options
Bearsa
Journeyman
Options
Yes Google meet still works fine the issue is with Watsapp and the latest Samsung software update.
icefiresuk
Journeyman
Options
With WhatsApp! Upgrade to flip 5?
AntS
Options

Cheers guys. As I suspected from reading the Canadian Community topic I linked to, it appears to be an issue with Meta-owned apps (e.g. WhatsApp, FB Messenger). I've flagged it on the Samsung side of things, but might be a good idea to send an error report with log files via the Members app too, if you're able to and haven't done so already.

As soon as the issue occurs (within 15 minutes is best):

Samsung Members > Support > Send Feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > choose frequency of issue, and write an accurate and good description (and attach any screenshots/pictures/videos showing the issue if you want/are able to) > tick ‘Send system log data’ > Send (the > icon on the top right).

(Or: Long-press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen, and select 'Error reports' from the dropdown menu, and follow the steps from there.)

That will send that report and log files for the Samsung developers to analyse.