Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suffolk Yacht Harbour (UK)

(Topic created on: 11-03-2024 08:29 PM)
Michael_R
Journeyman
Options

Took on S24 Ultra with 200mpx, I'm thinking of making a website to showcase my pictures, I'm not sure yet. Please let me know your thoughts!

EDIT: Looks like Samsung has compressed it unfortunately. I know the rules here say no advertising so I guess posting a link to the raw image won't be allowed sadly.
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi there

Lovely pic.

Samsung do compress images on the forum I'm afraid. 🤔
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
Michael_R
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the feedback, it's a shame it gets compressed, Do you know where would the moderators stand on me posting a link to a higher quality version?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Good question and one I'm really sorry I don't know the answer to.

Hopefully one of the Moderation Team will see this thread and comment....

@AndrewL
@AntS
S24 Ultra
Michael_R
Journeyman
Options
Yeah, no worries, thanks tho!
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Nice pic, @Michael_R ! 😎

Regarding links: depends on the site it’s linked to, and if the content on it is within our Community TOS. I reckon an Instagram or Google Drive link (as long as it doesn’t reveal personal info) should be fine. But feel free to send me a PM with the link if you’re unsure, and I’ll check it out and advise you if it's okay. 🙂 👍

(Guide on how to send a Private/Direct Message here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... )

0 Likes
Michael_R
Journeyman
Options
Thanks so much, it'll probably be a link to a Google site as I don't think they compress the photo like Instagram does! Thanks for the feedback too!