Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra another photo

(Topic created on: 11-03-2024 04:36 PM)
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I captured this photo using my S24 Ultra while on a moving train, the view from the windows is the only bit in colour and no they aren't TV screens.

I used some AI, colour picker and some editing on the S24 Ultra straight after taking these shots. 

More photos to come, let me know your thoughts. 
TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
7 REPLIES 7
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Very nice. I love the colours.
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So do I, I wanted to get some colour within gritty London
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You reached your goal with flying colours.
The other day I had been taking pictures of the Thames, there were some ships on the river, and the phone picked colours that were not visible with naked eye and I was so much pleasantly surprised with the result.
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I love photography that makes a statement, it has to have feeling a soul, focus others eyes on what you were looking at. You should share your thames photo on here.
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's right, photography that means something in the eye of the viewer. I get a lot of satisfaction from this phones camera. Thank you for the idea, I will post them tomorrow.

Please post more pictures, I love the way you edit them.
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I will be, I have been experimenting and learning to show what I notice, inside the train I didn't notice it but the view outside is what I was focused on
PaulM1
Options

Love this, @TechZilla - very vibrant. The graffiti in the background really pops. 

0 Likes