Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless calling stopped working

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 08:24 PM)
JennyW
Student
Options

Wireless calling on my Galaxy A20e stopped working today-  it is essential as we have very poor mobile signal. EE has assured me all is well as far as my account is concerned and all settings are correct.  The phone/wifi symbol has disappeared despite correct settings and I'm wondering if it is an issue with the "phone" app on the phone? Has anyone else had this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Nicklad20
Student
Options
No one has had this problem
0 Likes
Nicklad20
Student
Options
so what am I going do about it?
0 Likes
ToniL
First Poster
Options
actually, I have same issue. been advised it is not phone but carrier. contacting my network about this issue.
0 Likes
A-droid
First Poster
Options

My AG32 5G no longer has WiFi Calling, as it did originally. I tried, clearing the os cache; updates; checked provider, who verifies they have it turned on in my profile, they say it's a Samsung software issue; checked the phone app 3 dot menu (seriously?). My internet search shows an ocean of search results for WiFi Calling option missing. Perhaps Samsung wants to kill that functionality, it's not only Samsung phones with the problem. Chat with Samsung support was not productive. Anyone with a clue please please share it. I even tried the remove and replace SIM card trick, among others (no joy). Very unhappy and pessimistic here. Phones that don't work are kind of useless in my biased opinion.

0 Likes