Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi issue still not fixed

(Topic created on: 06-05-2024 12:10 PM)
s4d14
Journeyman
Options
When is this issue gonna get fixed still can't use my device over the wifi after several updates 😒 why I'm paying for this thrash makes me upset 
13 REPLIES 13
s4d14
Journeyman
Options
It's A54 5g
It does connect to WiFi but doesn't perform as it should
It takes ages to load pages and videos downloading, and then I have to use mobile data for it.it works perfectly on mobile data
0 Likes
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
Try forgetting the network through phone settings then try re-connecting to see if resolves

Settings > Connections > WIFI > click gear icon and click forget

Does it happen just at home or no matter what WIFI you're on? Have you reset your router?
0 Likes
s4d14
Journeyman
Options
I have tried forgetting the network, but it is still the same.
I haven't tried any other WiFi
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@s4d14  Some other Troubleshooting in case there is anything you have missed.

Go to Settings- Connections - Wi-Fi - Tap the cog symbol to the right of your router - Forget . This is the bottom right on the list. Toggle your Wi-Fi off and on again - Select your router from the list of available connections, and run through all the connection steps.

Thereafter go to Settings - Connections - Wi-Fi - Tap the cog next to your router. on my device it is under view More but could be Advanced if that does not show. select the MAC Address Type and set this to Phone MAC. If the issue persists, I would suggest pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, the reason being that this will refresh the software and address any issues that might be causing problems. An idea also to reboot the router if the issue not solved.

if still no resolution send an Error Report, go to Samsung Members, send Feedbasck-Error Reports- Networking/Wifi. Describe the problem  and select send System logs.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes