Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[URGENT] Galaxy A52 5G Keeps restarting.

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 05:12 PM)
n0stalgia
Explorer
Options
The phone consistently restarts every 30 seconds for no reason.  I was deleting pictures, videos & applications in order to increase the space available on my phone and have been doing so the whole day. After doing so I restarted my phone and now it restarts every 30 seconds. 
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Fever105
Journeyman
Options

Update : Day 6

I'm back and hoped for better news. 😫

After about 4 days of total uptime, the phone restarted itself this morning and showed signs of the original issue restarting every now and then. I was simply browsing (bouncing between Chrome and Adblock Browser) and not doing anything processor heavy wise. The phone restarted shortly after I placed it down (cushion surface).

I failed to mention an issue previously. I noticed there were instances when the phone restarts, it gets stuck on the Samsung Logo screen, with the logo flashing on and off, to which I press the Volume down + Power buttons combination to restart the phone. 

I have been gradually decluttering my app list by uninstalling apps I don't use anymore. On the other hand I have only installed 1 app so far (adguard), which was two days ago and nothing else so far. I'm going to uninstall it and see how it performs. Besides that, a majority of apps on the phone to a degree have been put into suspended state and would not start till I prompt them. Launching apps would now prompt me for permission access, as though it is their first instance.

I don't know anymore.

0 Likes
Masonlee1999
First Poster
Options

I also encountered the same issue. I found that as long as I don't enable location services, Wi-Fi, and hotspot, my phone functions normally. I'm wondering if you have experienced a similar situation. Thank you. I also want to ask if anyone has managed to fix this issue by clearing the phone's data. Thank you.

0 Likes
Fever105
Journeyman
Options

Sorry! I don't know how I missed your reply notification and also I've been having issues logging in.  For some reason, going through the direct Samsung url denies my login details.

Anyways on your response, I neither have the Location nor HotSpot functions on, but Wi-Fi is always On.

Here is a list of the functions which my phone has always On

• Wi - Fi
  • Sync
  • Microphone access
  • Dark Mode
  • Eye comfort shield
  • Protect battery

Sometimes On / Sometimes Off

• Sound
  • Portrait
  • Link to Windows
  • Mobile data
  • Bluetooth

Everything else is very rarely or not at all.

Yet I still experienced the occasional random restart every now and then. 

That being said, I don't want to jinx it, but surprisingly, I have yet to experience any restarts for the whole month of June, unlike the previous months after my previous response. 

My phone's current uptime is 314 hours, it would have been more, but I swapped out a sim card.

For me, I am very hesitant to perform any form of phone data clearing. I don't have a spare phone and my past experience of doing so was not good. I lost functionality of a few entries in my 2FA app, even though they were back up to the cloud. My FaceBook account was one of them. I don't want issues again.

0 Likes