Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two simultaneously taps connected in one Samsung Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 14-04-2020 03:41 PM)
Zheddann
First Poster
Options

Whenever I hold one finger on the screen, than press close to it with another one, the two points connect forming a swipe, but only in a small area. It disturbes me while playing games or other things. It is really annoying and I couldn't find any setting to stop this.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Zheddan: You can place 2 fingers on the top of the screen and swipe down to instantly enlarge the Quick Settings menu, but I'm not sure how this action translates when playing games. Are you able to provide more details about how this is affecting your gaming?
0 Likes
Zheddann
First Poster
Options

While using a gamepad I can't place 2 control buttons very close because while kipping one pressed, trying to press the other one that button won't work. And if I keep one pressed, then press the other one and keep it press too, getting my finger off the first button won't cancel it's effect. It is like i'd press the same button with both fingers even though I'm pressing two different buttons. And in Touch Screen Test while doing the same thing it will connect the two placec where I put my fingers like i'd swipe one finger to the other. Sorry it is hard to explain what's happening.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine @Zheddann Would you be able to send us a recording of this so I can have a better understanding? Is this happening with a particular game? 

0 Likes
Zheddann
First Poster
Options

@TessM wrote:

That is fine @Zheddann Would you be able to send us a recording of this so I can have a better understanding? Is this happening with a particular game? 

@TessM wrote:

I posted these 2 gifs of me pressing and holding with one finger, than pressing with another finger next to it. If I take off my first finger and keep the second one pressed, then I put the first one in another place next to the second this happens. 

20200416_002008_1.gif

20200416_002008_2.gif

0 Likes
Emedrith
First Poster
Options

I have a similar issue with a31. I have been struggling with games where I need to press two buttons at the same time like inNin platforms games( a+b buttons and directionals) . When I do that, tapping .it won't work most of the time.  It seems to be a software problems. Any idea if an upgrade is coming to fix that? Thanks

0 Likes
Emedrith
First Poster
Options

I already tried to switch off the  accidental protection touch.  

0 Likes