Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a70 automatically usb connector connected / disconnect notification issues

(Topic created on: 26-01-2020 10:42 AM)
Sayem
First Poster
Options

Samsung a70 automatically usb connector connected / disconnect notification issues

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It could be a few things @Sayem  such as the port being loose / faulty or the cable you maybe using.

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre can take a look for you as long as it's not had an accidental bump or drop or its water indicators have not been tripped.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Abdulsamad
First Poster
Options

Pls let me k ow what i need to do. I am suffering from screen not getting off and notification getting change connector dissconect and dissconect.

Battrey getting low sharply and screen not getring off

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I don't know what's happening with my Samsung Galaxy A70, it keeps telling me that USB connected and disconnected and the screen is not turning off and drains battery very much like never before please help.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Anonymous User: Does the error show up when your A70 is connected to your charger? If you check the USB port, can you see any obstructions? If so, please use a clean, soft bristled brush to clear any debris to see if this helps. I also recommend pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts to perform a Soft Reset. If the issue persists then you may wish to drop into one of our Support Centres where an engineer can inspect the phone for you. To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Hilal12
First Poster
Options

بھائی میرا موبائل میں یہ USB connector disconnected connected۔ automatically ایئگا اسکا طریقہ کار بتائی 

0 Likes
FrazAli
First Poster
Options

Hi Abdulsamad. I am having the same issue. Are you from Pakistan ?  How did you solve this issue. Your help on this matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks 

0 Likes
FrazAli
First Poster
Options

AoA. Hilal bhai I have same issue in Pakistan. How have you fix the problem ?  Please reply

0 Likes
Hogioki
First Poster
Options

Ive tried everything and the only thing that fixed the problem was installing an older firmware version.

I just found the first version of the phone.

The latest update ***** ***** up for me so jeah, after weeks finally a solution.

0 Likes