Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG A55 needs to fix washed out colors

(Topic created on: 23-06-2024 07:57 AM)
Boodyazzam00
Apprentice
Options

The amount of people requesting vivid slider and a fix for washed out colors on the A55 is insane and the fact that samsung rolled the update for the A35 before A55 in May and now this month is almost over and still nothing, samsung can we please get a confirmation to when will the A55 get the vivid slider ? If a mod can reply we all would be greatful

10 REPLIES 10
Usama_07
Explorer
Options

Samsung needs to do this on A55 immediately 

• Increase Display Vividness by including vividness slider
  • Improve camera processing and increase saturation 
  • Increase scrolling speed and improve touchscreen response (too many ghost/false touches)
A55 Kenya
Journeyman
Options

I knooww, it's so unfortunate that we are not getting any response. I have been referred to two service centres and they all act like they are not aware of any issues.

Does Samsung ever get to read this??

wkit
Journeyman
Options

Even the A35 got it before A55,... which is crazy to me. I was so excited when I received my A55 yesterday, but I immediately noticed the washed out colours. Especially red looks pale. My A52s looks so much better...  only one moderator said something about it in May, everyone else acts like it's not an issue? I don't know if we can take the moderators word that it will get the update in September... it's such a tiny update, literally just a slider, it's crazy that it's taking so long and not even really confirmed that we get it at all

PaulM1
Options

I'm sorry that you've had cause for concern, @wkit. Your A55 is a brilliant smartphone that will be bolstered even further with upcoming software updates, and I'm sure it won't feel too much longer until September arrives. 👍

SquirrelSpider
Pioneer
Options

My problem is the color temperature... It is really warm. Even if I manually set the display to the coldest possible color temperature, all whites are cream coloured rather than white, yellowish-greenish, not even close to white...

0 Likes
Pope-
First Poster
Options

Sad that massive brand chose to go backward before it can move forward. This A55 was eagerly awaited by loyal customers of Samsung and Samsung chose this path. Incredibly disappointed that even after all the complaints Samsung would ask us to wait two entire months for an upgrade without any inclination of a guarantee that all if not some of the issues would be addressed suggests that Samsung takes its customers for granted. Yes, you have arrived, yes, you are a household name name but don't tarnish your reputation by doing this.

0 Likes
RancidEurus
Explorer
Options

Replying to spread awareness of this problem and they add the slider to A55

0 Likes
steevee23
First Poster
Options

I received new software update with vividness slider. 

0 Likes
steevee23
First Poster
Options

Already received new software update with vividness slider 

0 Likes