Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A12 blurred photos

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 05:15 PM)
MauMe
Apprentice
Options
Hello, I've just bought a Samsung A12, I had Samsung phones for years but this model doesn't seem to take pictures on focus,  my 'portrait ' pictures are always blurred or out of focus, anyone can help please? I ve been trying all settings but nothing seems to work! Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@MauMe: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you try opening the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol > About Camera, and check for any updates that might address the issue? While in seflie/portrait mode, does it say 'Live Focus' at the bottom of the screen? If so, tap the back button in your Navigation Bar to return to the regular portrait mode. If you select the Wide Angle lens while in portrait, does the issue persist? 

0 Likes
MauMe
Apprentice
Options
hi thank you but it's all up to date, I've already tried with and without live focus but still the same
MauMe
Apprentice
Options
as you can see it's blurred

20210311_172353_3620.jpg

QE1
First Poster
Options

I'm having exactly the same problem with my new A12. The portrait photos come out blurry on the automatic settings, and the macro camera doesn't focus and only takes blurry close-ups. Did anyone figure out the problem? Is it hardware, should I send it back?

0 Likes
Dave1973l4
First Poster
Options
When you take a photo of a person using the back camera their face is always blurred rest of photo is ok
0 Likes