Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem wired Earphones...A34 5G

(Topic created on: 09-07-2023 05:35 PM)
Karateiceman
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, anyone have problems with wired earphones on the A34 mobile...can't seem to get any to work...tried 3 different earphones and 3 different 3.5mm jack to C connectors... we have two brand new phones and neither work with earphones....the phones beep when you plug the earphones in but doesnt switch the music ...tried Samsung chat and tried a few things....but nothing...could the earphones not be compatible even though two were Samsung earphones...
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Boyko44
First Poster
Options
I have a different issue.
With a voice phone call, I listen through wired earphones. 3.5mm with C adapter or C earphones. Either one, I cannot control volume. It very loud on my ears. Volume control on side of phone does not work. If wired earphones have volume control on wire, that does not work.
But all volume controls do work listening to music, radio etc. It's only voice phone calls that don't respond to volume controls. Help!
0 Likes
JPHJGA
First Poster
Options

@Karateiceman wrote:
Hi all, anyone has problems with wired earphones on the A34 mobile...can't seem to get any to work...tried 3 different earphones and 3 different 3.5mm jack to C connectors... we have two brand new phones and neither work with earphones....the phones beep when you plug the earphones in but doesnt switch the music ...tried Samsung chat and tried a few things....but nothing...could the earphones not be compatible even though two were Samsung earphones...

Hello. I have a similar problem on my galaxy A34 5G. I purchased the akg original type-c earphones when I bought this phone and after testing it I realised that the sound had distortion. The sound was not clear during play time of any media. However,  if there is no media being played, let's say a song, the earphones could more like be disconnected automatically. For instance, if I receive a message, I can't hear the beep. Unless the messages notification is long enough to allow the earphones to come back online, that's when I can hear that last part of the sound. I tested 3 or 4 of the earphones. I still bought one though hoping that an update will fix  this, but I am still having the issue. 

0 Likes
Members_z9OYduw
First Poster
Options

From where can i get this type dac

0 Likes
Members_z9OYduw
First Poster
Options

Digital to analoge converter

0 Likes