Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portrait picture A52s

(Topic created on: 28-09-2021 02:21 PM)
Members_ovkaQHA
First Poster
Options

The portrait mode (bokeh, blurred background) of the A52s is in the Swedish version hidden behind the totally nonsense name "Standing" (Although in Swedish). This is probably a bad translation confusing it with the orientation modes.

Since it is possible to use both landscape and upright format with this blurred background almost no one in this country can find the background blurring feature. I found it because I tried every little feature and the very last I tried was of course “Standing” (Stående in Swedish) since this made the least sensible name to use. Portrait (porträtt) is the Swedish name for a picture of a face with background suppressed or evened out.

Galaxy A52s

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_ovkaQHA: That's a strange one, although I can see how it has happened if the upright screen orientation mode is named Stående, as the English equivalent is Portrait (and Landscape for when it's on its side). What I'd suggest is sending an Error Report via the Samsung Members app to bring this to the attention of our developers, to see if it can be corrected in a future update. I will also pass on your feedback, to see what the R&D guys have to say. 

0 Likes