Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Phone screen is freeze(about 3-4 sec) after unlock by fingerprint. A53-5G

(Topic created on: 24-05-2023 08:56 PM)
Xusanboy
Journeyman
Options

Hello, please help me?!

My phone screen is freeze(about 3-4 sec) after unlock by fingerprint.

This happens often. My phone is A53 5G - 8/128. I bought it on May 5.

Android updated till latest version(13).

Thanks in advanve!

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Hi, Was your problem solved? Have you ever checked the issue when you turn edge panel off?

View solution in context

Solution
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Go to Setting / Display / Edge Panels. Turn it off. Then check if your problem still exists or not.

View solution in context

19 REPLIES 19
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try clearing your system cache. Here's a good tutorial https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra/wipe-cache/
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Same thing happening on my Tab S8 Ultra but longer freezing time of 5-10 seconds. Screen remains black until I hit the power button again but only powers on after the fingerprint unlock noise plays which is at least 5+ seconds delayed.
0 Likes
Xusanboy
Journeyman
Options

Hi, thanks for advice.

I did that, but it didn't help. 😔

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Try toggling the turn off animation when unlocking under security and biometrics, lock screen, fingerprints to see if it makes any difference.
0 Likes
Xusanboy
Journeyman
Options

Well that's what I'm trying to do, but even if it does help, why should it limit the functionality of the standard function? Isn't that normal? Because of these errors, I can't use all the features of the device? I don't need help telling me to turn off such and such or not to use such and such. I need a clear solution, why are the programmers and technicians of Samsung company silent? It's not just me, another customer in the Russian language forum also reported the same problem. I think this is not a technical error?!

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Not sure, I have an A53 on A13 with May Patch and haven't had any issues with the unlocking in the year I've had the device. If you think the device is faulty run through the diagnostics check in the members app and speak to Samsung support or take it back to your supplier as it is less than 1 month old.
0 Likes
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

I have the same issue with swipe lock screen type. Sometimes after I double tap the screen to turn it on, when swiping the screen to unlock it, instead of unlocking, only the time and date and notifications at top of the screen go out and wall paper remains (screen freezes). Then in order to unlock the screen, I have to wait until the screen goes off, then if I double tap the screen and swipe, the screen becomes unlocked!!

0 Likes
Xusanboy
Journeyman
Options

it seems useless to write here, no one wants to help... 😞

Solution
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Hi, Was your problem solved? Have you ever checked the issue when you turn edge panel off?