Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone hacked cloned

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 05:22 PM)
Boo_Taylor3103
Apprentice
Options

I have got good reason to believe that my phone is hacked or cloned, if tried to download a security scan app, but it says I don’t have enough storage space, even if I delete 3 apps, for eg, tiktok, WhatsApp and an audio recorder app, then try to reinstall just the WhatsApp App, it says I don’t have enough space on my phone! How!?!
Battery life goes down dramatically fast, phone is slow, time and date changes randomly, downloads that I haven’t done, pics I don’t know where they came from. The list goes on…
But, I can’t download any malware app, or any app what so ever, due to my phone saying there’s not enough storage space for it.
Please can someone help me..
I was going to factory reset my phone, but I’m worried about if my photos etc are actually getting uploaded to drive and Samsung cloud.. I can’t lose them as they are evidence for something that is happening to me lately.
Anyone at all that can help or advise would be amazing.
Thanks.

Tracy..
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nothing you have mentioned suggests your phone has been hacked. Why do you think it has been? To install a new app you need at least 500mb free space. If you want to reset the device backup your photos to a PC.
kimoTaher
Pioneer
Options
Then you should take it to samsung and they will fix it
kimoTaher
Pioneer
Options
I am here to help any time
Dee_mot
First Poster
Options
Hi. My Memo is not opening, it keeps saying "Memo App stopped ". What could be the problem? Please........ Thanks x
0 Likes
kimoTaher
Pioneer
Options
Try restarting the phone and see what happens sometimes it dose that but if that doesn't work give a text see yah
Boo_Taylor3103
Apprentice
Options

Hiya, I know for 100% that my phones security is compromised. Thanks for offering your help. I'm wondering if I was to get a new sim, on the same network,  and transfer my number to the new sim, would it be 'clean' , as far as the sim cloning goes, would it be the sim card itself that is cloned or the number??

And would a factory reset clear any hacking or cloning from my phone? 

I'd appreciate it loads if we could talk via email,  if you don't mind that is? Tracy 🙂

Tracy..
0 Likes
Boo_Taylor3103
Apprentice
Options

I been told by the person who has done it, and I do believe him because my passwords are often changed, random things happen on my phone without me doing anything at all, my data literally disappears, my audio recording files, photos and videos keep being deleted from my phone and from the cloud storage apps that I use too. And sometimes I take a picture and then when I look at it, it's like it's been edited, there are things in the picture that are not even in the room where I took the photo 

Tracy..
0 Likes
kimoTaher
Pioneer
Options
Sorry to hear that if I was you I would factory reset it is the only way or take to Samsung they know what to do
0 Likes