Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 10:38 AM)
Pavel65
First Poster
Options

A20s this is my first smart phone so a novice as such, anyway I have activated and use the face recognition, my question when the phone goes into stand by or turns off, obviously I have to use the face recognition and then put my password in too, is there a way to allow me to use only the face recognition, as having to put the password in as well can be a nuisance every time as I have to change glasses so I can see the keyboard even though I have the keyboard set to large font.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No, sorry. Using this method you will be asked for the password periodically, also.
0 Likes
Pavel65
First Poster
Options

So could I disable my password all together or indeed just get rid of it

0 Likes
Solution
SiWalker
Apprentice
Options
Pavel65 I know it can be an inconvenience having to put your password in from time to time, however the reason being is with the amount of information your smart phone will carry if you were to lose it or it get stolen without a password anyone could access that information.
0 Likes
Pavel65
First Poster
Options

Yes I realise that, I just find it a pain after my previous phones that Noah gave me, just start the phone up and leave it on, this new phone some many rings and bells, I suppose I may get used to it.

0 Likes