Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A70 Crashes after inserting sim card

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 05:38 AM)
streemingcoat67
Apprentice
Options

Hi so i purchased  a A70 when it first came out  and since then the phone has had a lot of problems but most of them i did get fixed like first i dropped the phone and the screen broke i used it like that for like 3 months and i finally got the screen repaired then after a little while my phone just stopped charging it worked but didn't charge i went to the Samsung technician and they said the battery was bad so i got it replaced and after 4 days it stopped Charging again i took it back and they said that the charging port was fried so i got it replaced and then the phone was fine after the new security update the sim started causing problems like when u insert the sim-card it works for about  2 minutes and then  the WiFi turns off i go in setting and it does not allow me to turn it back on it just keeps turning off and after a little while it will  just crash the entire phone and reboot and it keeps doing that  over and over until i remove the sim-card and it works like its a brand new phone so i taught its the update so i flashed a older stock ROM and still it has the same problem i even flashed the same version i was on before still the same outcome what can i do to fix this plz help i have reset the phone like 3 times i dont know why its doing this plz someone help me fix this  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
streemingcoat67
Apprentice
Options

if anyone is looking for a solution i fixed it by factory resetting my phone and updating it at setup it worked .

also if u want Ur data to be safe download the Samsung smart switch app and save to external storage or backup to Samsung cloud 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
InfinitePlayz15
Journeyman
Options
hey. I cant help u personally but u can send an error report to samsung via samsung members and someone should be in contact with you after a while
0 Likes
streemingcoat67
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for telling me i have already sent a report they haven't gotten back to me its been 3 days

0 Likes
Solution
streemingcoat67
Apprentice
Options

if anyone is looking for a solution i fixed it by factory resetting my phone and updating it at setup it worked .

also if u want Ur data to be safe download the Samsung smart switch app and save to external storage or backup to Samsung cloud 

0 Likes