Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 4.1

(Topic created on: 28-04-2022 05:56 PM)
ShadowMaul
First Poster
Options
When is the samsung a71 getting the update, I've been checking everyday since the start of April and nothing. I was told by samsung support agent via live chat that it would be dropping April 2022 but yet we are now at the 28th of April and nothing 

Please provide some information instead of leaving your customers in the dark
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@ShadowMaul: Updates are rolled out in batches, and are subject to availability based on factors such as location, purchase date and your network provider. With this in mind it is difficult to provide a definitive release date. Please head to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi > On, to make sure you're set up to receive the update when it is made available to you. 

0 Likes
AmberLouise
Navigator
Options
Don't update your phone. The update is awful!
0 Likes
Kenneth-071
Navigator
Options

I received the update just this morning on the 29th.

0 Likes
Options
Are you UK or another country? Because I'm from UK (A715F) and still have not received the update
0 Likes
Kenneth-071
Navigator
Options

I'm from Trinidad, however I'm seeing a notice in my Members app that's saying the A71 (LTE) is schedule for June 2022 & the A71 (5G) is May 2022. So I'm guessing the roll outs are within a 3 month time-frame April to June for the A71.

0 Likes
Options
It's now May and still no one UI 4.1 update for SM-A71F (ID Mobile UK)
0 Likes
Members_TK79OR5
First Poster
Options

Hi! Have you already received the update to your A71? Yesterday I installed one ui 4.1 on my A41 and I am disappointed as there is no "extra dimm" option in the update that I was waiting for. There are also no "smart widgets" and the setting of accent colors is limited only to those proposed on the basis of the wallpaper. There is no option to choose your own colors. Option to limit battery charge to 85% - great idea, but why you couldn't add a custom setting like 85-95. 85% is not enough for me with such a low capacity battery.

0 Likes