Boyish
Journeyman
Options
When ever I press ringtone it keeps me out
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hi @Boyish. Please provide some more details as to what you mean. 

0 Likes
Boyish
Journeyman
Options
When I want to change the ringtone I head to Setting Then Sound and vibration After that Ringtone then when I want to change it and press on ringtone it keeps me to the settings menu

Is that enough details?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Boyish: Please can you confirm the model number and current Android version of your device, located in Settings > About phone? Also, can you confirm which ringtone you currently have applied, and if the issue is persistent for all ringtone options, or just certain ones? 

0 Likes
Boyish
Journeyman
Options
SM-A137F is the model number
sorry to say this but I dont know the name of the ringtone
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Boyish: When you head to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Ringtone, your currently selected ringtone should be highlighted by a blue dot to the left of the relevant option. I'm just checking to see if this is potentially a ringtone that you have downloaded, or added manually, which might explain the unusual behaviour. 

In the meantime, enable Safe mode by pressing and holding the Power/Side button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

With Safe mode active, head to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Ringtone, and check to see if you're able to make another selection. To exit Safe mode, restart your A13 as you would normally. 

0 Likes
Boyish
Journeyman
Options
Didn't work at all
0 Likes