Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung A10 Vibration has suddenly stopped working

(Topic created on: 23-03-2024 05:54 PM)
I am me123
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20240323-175623_Samsung Members.jpg

I have my Samsung A10 since February 2020. 

The vibration has suddenly stopped working. The phone is set to vibrate, so it is not a setting issue. 

I used Samsung Diagnostics to test the vibration function, and the phone didnt vibrate normally. I attach screenshot of these results.

I also tried the  *#0#* shortcut  and it didn't vibrate. 

My question is, would it be possible to fix this? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@I am me123: If the vibration feature of your Galaxy A10 is not functional, and the diagnostics have flagged an issue, then I recommend arranging for the phone to be inspected by an authorised engineer. To do so, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

Please be aware that if your phone is over 24 months old, and outside the manufacturers warranty period, then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service and any necessary repairs.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@I am me123: If the vibration feature of your Galaxy A10 is not functional, and the diagnostics have flagged an issue, then I recommend arranging for the phone to be inspected by an authorised engineer. To do so, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

Please be aware that if your phone is over 24 months old, and outside the manufacturers warranty period, then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service and any necessary repairs.

0 Likes
I am me123
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

Just checking in with an update on the vibration issue on my Samsung A10. 

Vibration is now back functioning after a week of not working correctly. 

I figure the device was left in a cold environment, I left it in a warm room for a while, now it works fine! 

0 Likes