Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My One UI update was pushed back :(

(Topic created on: 21-04-2020 02:05 AM)
Uzoma
Voyager
Options

I'm getting abit bored in quarintine, but the excitement of my pending one ui update somehow keeps me up. Quite funny but I made a bet with my friend (who has an A70) whoever's gets one ui 2 first wins, knowing that we were both scheduled for April. A few days ago, I went on Samsung members just to see how the updates are going on, I look besides the A7 and realise that the expected release date was now MAY!? Well.. I've lost that bet and it's going to be a while till I get that update. So now my friend will be rubbing the one ui 2 in my face when he gets it😂😂

Anyways I read why there may be pushbacks in date and fingers crossed they add more features mainly in camera.

Screenshot_20200303-224129_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20200419-225234_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hello,

updates may be delayed if things don't go well, so it is normal to see roadmap changements over time.

Regarding Galaxy A7 (SM-A705FN), I would like to tell you that for other European countries roll out has started recently (Italian devices got it on April 15th)... the release for UK devices may be around the corner :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

It is the first time that I see someone betting and challenging on which device gets updated first. Updates usually come first on recent devices as you can see in the roadmap list, but next time there could be an exception so next time you could win :smiling-face:

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hello,

updates may be delayed if things don't go well, so it is normal to see roadmap changements over time.

Regarding Galaxy A7 (SM-A705FN), I would like to tell you that for other European countries roll out has started recently (Italian devices got it on April 15th)... the release for UK devices may be around the corner :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

It is the first time that I see someone betting and challenging on which device gets updated first. Updates usually come first on recent devices as you can see in the roadmap list, but next time there could be an exception so next time you could win :smiling-face:

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

Uzoma
Voyager
Options

Yeah I agree. next time I'll win, actually this is my last major update 😂😭

Uzoma
Voyager
Options

just got the one ui 2 around 12 hours ago and I'm LOVING IT, sooo fluid😀😂

danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★