Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mobile asking for strange password (not mine)

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 06:57 PM)
Orion6117
Explorer
Options
Galaxy A Series
My samsung a70 after an update is asking for a password with 4 characters and 1 letter and that's what it actually says once you inevitably put password you think it us till you realise it's been rejected but also the kind of password they are asking for four characters and 1 letter, does anyone know of this? Any help? Please. Chris
7 REPLIES 7
StephK1
Options
Galaxy A Series

Hey @Orion6117! That is strange, is there any chance that you could please post a screenshot/photo of this? Please make sure to blank out any personal details if there is any on the page. 🙂

Orion6117
Explorer
Options
Galaxy A Series
Hi here are the bizzare after update restart,definitely not a password I would make,as no numbers plus not long enough, thanks for looking to see,hope you can help,thank-you. 20220404_205527_23692_1649102129.jpg20220404_212639_001_23699_1649103999.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy A Series

@Orion6117: The notification states that the password contains 'at least' 4 characters, and 'at least' one letter. Have you tried entering your Google account password to see if you're able to unlock the phone in this manner? If it doesn't work, try heading to Find My Mobile via the link below, sign in using your Samsung account details, and check to see if you can remotely unlock the phone from here. 

https://findmymobile.samsung.com

0 Likes
Orion6117
Explorer
Options
Galaxy A Series
I can read! Had it in a mobile shop they say only samsung can unlock it as its such a bizzare password none of my passwords are short enough or have numbers and capital,would be there for years,thx for the link
0 Likes
Orion6117
Explorer
Options
Galaxy A Series
I've not lost my mobile! I have it here,thanks for trying
trentsuresh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/#dialog - go there and login with your Samsung or google account and unlock it. But if you don't have internet than its an issue.

Orion6117
Explorer
Options
Galaxy A Series
Thankyou for trying to help,its appreciated