Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loud crackling noise, screen frozen, pixels in the middle of the screen then shut down completely

(Topic created on: 01-10-2023 11:44 AM)
4lien00234
First Poster
Options

Hello, as the title says, it happened to me last night when I was scrolling on youtube with like 30% battery, it happened before like 2 days ago to just shut down completely but it ended up working as I was successfully booting it up. But now for a third time that this happened, it won t boot up at all, even with all the other booting options. I just wanted to know if it is doomed or if it can be saved at least to transfer all my data when I can afford another mobile phone... Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@4lien00234: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. If you connect your phone to your charger, does an indicator appear on screen to acknowledge the connection? If so, leave it to charge until it reaches at least 50% battery, then press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together. Are you able to reboot the phone in this manner? If not, try pressing the Volume Up and Power buttons together until the Samsung logo appears on screen, then release the buttons to enter Recovery Mode. From here, use the Vol Up/Down buttons to navigate the menus, and the Power button to select, and scroll to Wipe Cache Partition, followed by Reboot System Now. 

If the steps above don't work for you, and the device remains unresponsive, then you may wish to try Find My Mobile to see if you're able to remotely backup your data to Samsung Cloud. To find out more about this feature, please take a look at the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-find-my-mobile-and-how-can-i-use-it-to-loc...

0 Likes
4lien00234
First Poster
Options

hello, i manage to boot it a couple of times but it keeps resetting and does the same old story over again. Seems like a shock is reviving it, every time i knock it onto something like on the floor or  even my fist/hand works and it boots. I went ahead and did the wipe cache partition, i ll let the phone charge a bit then i ll see if it happens again.

0 Likes
Wierd9
First Poster
Options

Hey,  same thing happening with my  note 10 and ya I was YouTube too  and suddenly it started glitching I don't know what happened I guess it's the flex cable issues..

0 Likes