Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of charger or data transfer cable.

(Topic created on: 15-02-2024 12:55 PM)
stuart p 66
First Poster
Options

Just bought a Samsung Galaxy A15 with a 512GB card to put my music collection onto my phone. Opened my phone box to find no charger and no data transfer cable which makes the phone completely unusable. Couldn't take the phone back to Currys as the seal had been opened, so now it's a £200 paper weight and i feel completely ripped off. Samsung say it's for Eco reasons but it's all about making more cash by charging extortionate prices for a plug. I have been buying Samsung for many years, but i think that this will be the last time if they are going down the greed path like Apple do.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
I should have contained the cable as they come as standard but have to buy a separate charger as they are no longer issued with the phone.
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Normal nowadays to not have the charger included. Thought it might of had a cable though at least. You can get them on Amazon easily enough, some with same day delivery. You'll need a USB Type-C 2.0 cable.
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
Did it come with a usb-c cable though?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung haven't supplied chargers with new phones for several years now and other manufacturers are following similar routes.

You should get a cable though. Check all of the box contents.
0 Likes